I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) (www.imsg.com) is currently seeking to hire a Program Manager to lead scientific and technical programs at the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) offices. The Program Manager will manage employees working on government site under separate contracts and be fully responsible for the Program Management of the contracts and associated sub-contractors.
This position would be located in our corporate office in Rockville, MD with travel to client sites in Maryland and other government locations within the continental United States. The position would report directly to the company Chief Operating Officer.
- Responsible for directing large complex scientific and technical programs and particular functions that will involve multiple customer locations.
- Serve as the central point of communication between employees, prime government clients, subcontractors, and IMSG corporate offices.
- Manage and maintain a productive workforce of scientific, professional, and administration employees to meet customer requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of each contract which includes cost and schedule commitments, administration, implementation of company policies, processes, and performance standards, tracking tasks and deliverables, monitoring budgets, and evaluating performance.
- Interface with customer and contractor personnel to develop and review program
plans, schedules, assignments, costs, etc.
- Provide proactive leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks and analyzing the effectiveness of the project organization and make changes when necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing the execution of contract tasks and the delivery of products and services on time and within budget.
- Perform business development services, identifying opportunities, assisting in market analysis, and writing proposals.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree is required
- 7 + years Program or Project Management experience
- Experience supervising teams of 30 or more employees
- Experience directly supporting a government client both on and off site
- Experience with NOAA or any related Federal Agency.
- Program Management certification is a plus
- Experience with proposal writing is highly desired.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
*PM with PMP certification and experience plus Marine and Fisheries experience.
IMSG is an equal opportunity employer with excellent benefits and competitive salary. Resumes and salary requirements should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CORP13: Program Manager.