Reid Evans Menzer
Summer Research Fellowship
Dr. Robert Menzer, MEES Founding Director, and his family have established an endowment in memory of their grandson to support the summer research of a MEES doctoral student. The fellowship carries a stipend of $5,000 to be used for research purposes at the awardees discretion.
To be eligible, the nominee must:
- Be nominated by their major advisor
- Have an outstanding record in graduate studies
- Have a demonstrable potential to contribute to his or her field of study
- Be a Ph.D. student and advanced to candidacy by June 1 of that year.
A complete nomination package must include:
- Nomination Coversheet (click here)
- Personal Statement; Prepare a 1-2 page personal statement discussing academic experiences, accomplishments, challenges overcome, goals for the immediate post-doctoral period, and long term career aspirations.
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from the student's advisor
- Statement describing how the funds will be used
Please submit each nomination package as a single pdf file to: email@example.com
May 19th at close of business
Please send any questions to Sandy Davis, Assistant Director, MEES Graduate Program by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org