Application accepted until August 20, 2013!
Why Be a Fellow?
- A Writing Fellow appointment is a fellowship, not a paid tutoring position
- Fellows receive $500 or $1000 in research funds in recognition of their service per Fall or Spring term ($200 or $400 per Summer term); funds may be used for research and conference travel, equipment, books, software, and more
- Fellows are competitively selected from across all colleges
- Fellows are an asset to their departments. Each Fellow individually develops a writing-in-the-disciplines project (a workshop, a writing guide, a template for legal writing, and much more) during the course of his or her service
- The Writing Fellows program offers graduate students an opportunity for campus-wide service and recognition
Visit www.gradwritingfellows.umd.edu for more information and to apply today!